Fly Tying

Dry Fly Swap

It seems that it has been a tradition every year to start a dry fly swap.OSD hosted the first one and i have hosted the last few.So how about carring on the tradition with an anual ftf dry fly swap.Lets see how many members we can get to join.Lets give a due date of March 1st.

Miester

!.who will be first ?

tt

In, I love dries.

edit~~

Anyone care if I do an Adams? I'm tying up a bunch anyway and a few extra would be easy. I know some swappers prefer non-standard flies in swaps.

:headbang: I'm in. Spanky wants to play. Im tying for the clouser swap(my first) but I'll be done there quickly. Pattern ..... maybe a little winter stone, or a green drake of some sort. I've seen some neat ideas on those lately.

Well looks like a good start.With all the swaps going on we will keep it to the usual 12.If need be we can extend the deadline to the first of April.

Myself

1.fishinlk

2.Crotalus

3.OLB

4.mcfly

5.Gray Squirrel

6.Sticky

7.CapeBSalar-Maybe let me know.Folks he did a beautiful fly last year for the dry swap

8.Threader

9.Spanky

10.Bamboo

11.Kyle Hand

1 more spot left unless we move the deadline to April 1st just before trout season.Last year we held 2 dry fly swaps.So if we go for the April 1st we would move it to 24 dries.What does everyone feal on this.

tt