Fly Tying
Gary Madore

Frozen North Swap (Rainbow)

Do you have room for a newbie? Have a fly in mind that is killer on interior BC lakes for rainbows. It is a Marroon beadheaded mohair leach.

Thanks Ross

Hey Gary....

If it's ok I'd like to change my fly from the Klink to this #18 Baby Prince. I d forgotten about this fly, because I only started using it late last summer. But it's proved a winner, and I think would have wider application than the Klink.

Fred

B)

IPB Image

If it's ok I'd like to change my fly from the Klink to this #18 Baby Prince.

Hey, that looks deadly! Little beadheads are killer on small streams around here.

Cheers!

Gary

Yahoo :yahoo: onto the tying bench tonight and start wrapping hooks, beading heaads and dubbing loops. Oh boy I can hardly wait. But first off to the store to get some hooks. Then it wil be time to tie. Oh and don't forget the Rum. :)

Hand delivered today, with the mild weather I was afraid of a leak in the Igloo.

Actually had a good visit today with the Madore family, met 2 nice young people and Gary' s gracious wife.

After a quick coffee at a local Tim Hortons Gary and Gary visited a few of the local bait shops and gabbed it up with some non story telling fishermen. Had a great afternoon Gary we will need to do it again.

Remind me about the Grizzly Hackle later.