Fly Tying
Gary Madore

Frozen North Swap (Rainbow)

sorry guys, this swap i cannot finish. i got out of the hospital yesterday, and tried to tie up the remaining few, but its not happening...if anyone still wants a full set of swap flies, pm me your addy, and ill get it out to you as soon as im able.

Mike

How does a quick #14 Caddis called a "Hank of Hair" sound, I can have them done for Sat. or Sun. Very simular to the elk hair caddis, with a red thread wrap body.

post-3271-1143166865_thumb.jpg

Just let me know and they will be done no problem.

Oh boy, are you guys in for a treat: 3 ties by our very own Gary "Football Fingers" Fryflier!

Get 'em tied up, dood :) I'll take posession during a fishing outing this weekend.

Cheers!

Gary

They will be done today, did I hear Timmies and fishing, name when and where.

Give me time and place.

They will be done today, did I hear Timmies and fishing, name when and where.

Give me time and place.

We'll have to tee it up, bud: I have to take my boy to a BD party tomorrow then hit a couple of auto parts stores (look

HERE to see why!) around noon.

I had planned to spend all day Saturday fishing but may have to settle for the afternoon. Or Sunday.

What works for you?

Cheers!

Gary

What time do you plan on dropping off b-day party boy, maybe we can meet in Trenton ?Belleville? Brighton? Ialways enjoy watching someone work as long as it is not me in a mirror. See I told Carver it was not him or me it is you with the bad luck vehicle curse XXXXX

What time do you plan on dropping off b-day party boy, maybe we can meet in Trenton ?Belleville? Brighton? Ialways enjoy watching someone work as long as it is not me in a mirror. See I told Carver it was not him or me it is you with the bad luck vehicle curse XXXXX

Heh heh....

Dropping The Boy Child off at 11 then booting over to NAPA in Trenton. Let's say at the TH's at the foot of the bridge (downtown side) at noon?

Cheers!

Gary

Gary my flies are coming they are going out proity post today, from Chateauguay,Quebec

to Bellville you'll get them before the 31st., sorry like i said I've things come up unexpectedly

and was very busy there for a while. heck if could Id drive them there and continue on to the

Ganny,haven't been there in a few years. anyways you'll get them this week.

see you around the bend.

brownsnatcher

OK gang, the deadline has gone by and this swap is a done deal.

Thanks for all the flies, I promise to cherish them and.... Oh, wait, I have to send 'em back? What's up with that? Why bother hosting, then? :D

Seriously, on Friday I had a notice hung on my door that a courier had been by with a package but nobody was home. Given that I wasn't expecting any new toys and that my wife swore that she wasn't either, I guessed that it must be a package of flies for the swap.

I was correct, and bright and early this morning the courier dude came by (again) with Brownsnatcher's contribution.

That means that everybody but one person got their flies in, and I haven't heard anything from that person.

What I'm gonna do is pull a Gary Kyte (Fryflier) and add a second tie in place of the missing set, that way everybody gets the number they're expecting.

I'll divvy them up tonight and hit the post office tomorra :)

Cheers!

Gary

Great to see the flies are done and will be ready soon. Do not mail mine I will catch you soon in the near future.

Are you going to CCFF on NEXT Monday night?

If we do not meet up by then we could get them then.