Fly Tying
zip

fav fly swap

Well if he just forgot to mail them, then he lied to me when he told me on the 6th that he sent them out that day. Forgot, I dont think so, we may be jumping to conclusions here, but if thats the case then Ill apologize when we get our flies, and or an explanation!! Untill then Im a little upset!! <_<

Zip if you read this, please just post something, if you have been buisy or forgot we will understand, but by keeping us in the dark its starting to bother some of us. Like I said we can understand if something is wrong, or if you have just been buisy, I do understand how the DEP program can keep you tied up, and that you have a lot on your plate right now, so atleast send me a pm or something, and I will explain to the guys whats up.

Please just sit tight and let us check into this guys. If someone is busy and not able to get online then no matter how many time's you post it's not going to change anything. Let us handle this ;)

Steve

I do apologize that you guys have not gotten your swap flies yet, we are doing what we can to get some info for everyone. :(

This is the reason why we are wanting contact info from anybody hosting swaps, too bad this swap was already going when we started that rule.

I hope it works out for everyone in the end.

Thanks Steve and Will, we appreciate you guys looking in on this, and doing all you can to help us, hope something comes up soon, thanks again!!!

I know we've been told to be patient but its prob time to write this off as a bad experience. Zip hasnt logged in since someone last pointed out he had logged in. Man I tied my fav and gave a few extras to SM(used loosely) does any one want to redo this w/o zip. It was my 1st swap I am in 1 other and just requested to be excepted in another. I havent received flies yet but have had fun, even if this is a but Ive enjoyed posting with you guys. I didnt want to let this go.

I cant host yet guys but when I can I will not only do as moderators now require but I will PM my telephone number with the addy so if any1 is unhappy they can hound me to hell and back

P.S. FINHUNTER. You asked if it was too late....it isnt just send me your flies and Ill forward your addy to zip he can send mine to you :lol:

Yea it was my cherry buster swap too, and I as well sent Zip a few extras, Im all for doing it again (without Zip of course) But by the new rule I can't host, cause I already hosting the popper swap. But If we can find a SM I will join. ;)

We of course have no problem with you guy's redoing the swap. It's nice to see that this exception of a swap hasn't spoiled your view of future swaps. So feel free to redo it. Dont write the flies from this swap off just yet though. We are doing everything in our powers to make sure you guy's are not out of luck from this ;)

Steve

And fly time...if you guys can't find anyone else to re host it if you do decide to redo the swap. I think the other mods would be okay with me saying that we could probably make an exception in this case as to the "1 swap at a time" rule and let you go forward with hosting, due to the circumstances ;)