Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fly time

Fav. Fly Swap 2

Would you guys believe I already finished tying mine? Well, not all of them but 8 so far. I'll get the rest this week. It's time for bed now.

Cool Deal, we are closed for new tyers, sorry DaUp I knew you were in this one, I just forgot to add ya to the list :D pickin6ofem, make sure to read all of the pinned swap rules, as well as my rules for this one in the first post, Thanks to all who have joined, we have a great bunch of respectable tyers and swappers in this one, it will turn out great!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :yahoo: :yahoo:

pickin6, you can do anything ya want, in any size ya want!! And by the way we are glad to have ya aboard as a new member, and glad to have ya in this swap!!!

I am sorry to say that I will be changing patterns. The ones I tied already don't seem to look right and I want to send in something nice.

Don't worry, I'm still in, just now a different pattern. Not sure what yet though.

No problem Stony, that happens all the time in swaps, Im guilty of it my self, you still have pleanty of time, and Im glad that you are taking pride in what you are tying and sending!! ;)