Fly Tying

Glad your enjoying the ant. Its real easy to tie, you could probably get a 1,000 out of a sheet of foam and the bluegills love'em. Keep a tight grip on that rod big bass will eat them too or try eat the gills eating the ants.

Do Swap flies produce? YES! Used Nomad's Blue Foam swap fly this AM and landed 6 black bass! No big ones...largest was 10 inches, but there was plenty top water action. Sorry, no photos.

Nomad...care to post the materials?

Thanks. SullyTM

Hey Sully, glad to here that the foam dragonfly has produced for you, here is the material list.

Hook-2x long

underbody- polar chennile or estaz

tail-buck tail and flashabou or krystal flash

head-foam 2mm

legs-any brand of rubber or silicone

If those bass tore it up and you need another to use as a model just pm me and I will send you a few.

Nomad...Thanks for the kind offer, but there is enough left for me to use as a guide. The last bass swallowed the fly and I was able to get it out, without injury to the bass, but I tore the legs! Your material list is all I need. Blue seems to be a good trigger color!

Thanks. SullyTM

All the flies from the faom swap have been posted on my website.

I have guessed the materials for all your flies, PM me or send me an email with any fixes.

What's the URL to your site?