Fly Tying
Gregg A

Fly Box Swap

As long as no one minds mostly Steelhead flies i would be glad to join this swap also.. Let me know.. thank's..

All I tye is bass, panfish, and trout flies myself. Not many steelhead here in Iowa. I'm still a beginner

but I will tye the best ones I can. Still my box might go to someone who can't use a #24 midge or a #18 PT.

So I will try to get a good enough box that they will at least have something seviceable.

I really don't have any mentors here so I am looking forward to seeing some one elses work. I think

not knowing what's coming will be half the fun.

It is too windy today to fish or hunt squirrels so I will start tying this morning (after I tie weights on some

duck decoys).

regards

-Tom

Thanks flypimp, your in.

Thats what swaps are all about Tom. Seeing others handiwork helps me tie better. No matter how long you have been tieing, someone else has a better idea or technique.

We have ONE spot remaining. Who is going to be the lucky taker?

Don, 30-40 flies, unless your doing mopre technical like salt water or salmon/steelhead then maybe a couple dozen. The exact number is up to each tier. Any size box that they will fit is fine. The one sided ones I think would work just fine, they are cheaper and just as functional.

Don, 30-40 flies, unless your doing mopre technical like salt water or salmon/steelhead then maybe a couple dozen. The exact number is up to each tier. Any size box that they will fit is fine. The one sided ones I think would work just fine, they are cheaper and just as functional.

Ok, Got it.

Okey dokey guys were full. Due date is December 1st. I'll get them out just as soon as they are all received. When I get a chance in a few days I'll pm everyone the address.

Well Im short on time, so I will not be making a box, Ill wait till my box comes back from another swap, and Ill be ready to ship. I have a crap load of flies tied already, nice trout, and panfish, and bass collection, around 30 to 40, and 3 or more of each pattern.