Fly Tying
Gregg A

Fly Box Swap

Pictures would be great. I have a digital camera now and I'll try to figure it out and get some pics when all the boxes come in.

heres a few if you want some close ups of certain flies I can still get them tonight but after that their out of my hands

theres 37 flies for whoever the lucky person is.. there a few that i tossed in after i took the pictures so those are a surprise :P

IPB Image

IPB Image

the fly box i picked up on clearance at Gander Mtn. because on one side the foam was all torn up so i put new black foam in it hope no one minds that it isnt perfect

I have boxes from Byron, Don, and Merl. I'll try to get some pics this weekend I dont get busy and if they wifey will help me with the camera.

I mailed mine out to you this morning.. kinda got a bit carried away though.. as i sent a box and then some more in another container.. the box is mostly Steelhead and the other one is bigger flies for Salmon.. Please let me know when you get them..

Guys, im very sorry to do this on such short notice, but due to personal reasons I am going to have to drop out of this swap, Again I apologize very much for this, and hope none of you are upset with this, but it has to be done.

Dustin.

Yep, just this very minute as I was reading your post the cute civil service employee Heather brought them. Havent had time to open it just yet.

Dustin, that okay. I understand things come up. Thanks for the notice. If anyone wants to jump in and fill in, I think we've had two that had to back out.

.. as i kinda got a bit carried away thoughsent a box and then some more in another container..

You call that carried away? I call that a score. :headbang:

Very nice flies.

If you want you may keep my fly box and send me the cute little civil servent!! But then again Maybe i had better keep the flies as i am sure they won't talk back!! Glad that you received them ok!

A little update on whose I have.

1. Trout Traveler

2. fcflyguy RECEIVED

3. Don Stracener RECEIVED

4. Iowaflyguy

5. Daup RECEIVED

6. Mr McGinty RECEIVED

7. Will RECEIVED

8. flypimp

9. Gregg A

Had two swappers that had to drop out early on, but we are still in good shape. I'm really impressed by the quality of the flies. They are really good. Going to be a good swap.