Fly Tying
Gregg A

Fly Box Swap

Any one interested in swaping a fly box complete with flies? Say a regular fly box with maybe 30 or 40 flies, you choose the patterns? Could be several flies in a few different patterns in different sizes and colors, or a couple flies of several different patterns. Totally up to what you would want to tie.

If there are 11 tiers (plus myself to make 12) interested, I would take the number from the order you sign up in and put those numbers on a peice of paper and put them in a hat and let my daughter draw the numbers to see who gets whose box. We could make the due date December 1st, then everyone should have them in time to put under their tree for Christmas.

Any ideas are welcome and I think it would be a very fun swap.

I think it runs pretty much like Alex's, just bigger. And you know who's box your getting, just not whats exactly in it.

I dont really have a preferance on what type of flies, we could see what the interest is and go with the majority. I'm not up on my steelhead flies because we just dont have them around here, but it would be a good chance to brush up and learn some new things. We could even change the number of flies in the box, whatever will make it fun.

A little similiar to the secret santa, but different.

1. Trout Traveler

2. fly time

3. fcflyguy

4. Gray Squirrel

5. Don Stracener

6. Iowaflyguy

7. Daup

8. Mr Mcginty

9. Will

10. flypimp

11. Don Stracener

Swap is full. thanks guys for signing up.

Don you in? Plenty of room left.