Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fly time

Am I the only one

Well guys I just maild myself 5 sets of swap flies :wallbash: went to the mailbox and got excited, thought I hit the fly jackpot, but it seems that I had mislabled the envelopes, and sent all my swap flies right to me. Have any of you ever pulled this one off, or am I the only moron to do this? :wallbash: <_<

Now that is just plain funny!! I have never done that but as my age gets older i can see it happening!! :hyst:

Nope.

I usually put the self addressed envelope in the bigger envelope and send it to the correct address. :D

But I do other stupid things so I guess its a wash! :angry:

:P I could see the excitment. "Wow all my swaps came in today :headbang: ...... :bugeyes: hey wait a minuet? :ripped:

:hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Howd the salmon trip go?

Chase... it's not the moments get closer together. The memory just gets shorter and shorter. :huh:

Mike

Oh yea Don, I got the envelopes mixed up, between the swaps and sending out customer flies, and gift flies, I got a lil confused, and its funny ya mention stamps, I use so many the mail lady brings them to me every week :lol:

I will say that the service in this area is pretty good, compaired to Charleston WV, and other areas. The mail lady we have, brings me stamps, makes sure I have enough on packages, and sometimes even brings the mail right to the door instead of the box. :headbang: