Fly Tying
Inconnu

Challenge #11

Well Steve, your flies made it here today!!!!!!! They are very cool and very original! Chrisfish I hope you will still do a group picture for me? Two more to come.....Kerry :)

Hi everyone. I received flies from Fly Time today. A nice spinner style pattern. I have to work tonight and tomorrow night then I am off. I know I keep extending this, but whatever I have by my first day off is what I will send. I know the mail has been slow but I can't keep waiting on this, so what I will do is if the last package is late I will send you each your fly in a simple envelope when they get here and I will hold the one set of flies back until his arrive then send them back when they get here. I hope this is okay with everyone. If I hold another swap I will be looking for input before hand on what a realistic tying deadline should be and if I could have managed this one better so I don't have to stretch it out for too long. Some of these were actually mailed out to me later than the date requested on the first post, but I also know that with the mail running so slow in both directions, it wasn't helping the matter much. Anyway, I apologize for the delay I am just reluctant to be tyrannical about cutting folks out, sometimes life gets in the way. So the bottom line here is they will be in the mail on Wednesday afternoon no matter what.....Kerry :)

Dustin I am sorry!! I posted the wrong name. Yours are the flies that arrived today. My apologies and I have edited the post and the list to reflect this as well. Yeesh! I am grtting addled in my old age. :wallbash:

Well today we are having a full fledged blizzard! It is just nasty out there. I have all of the flies packaged up and ready to go. I will be at the Post Office at 8:30 tomorrow morning to send them off. Thanks to everyone for participating! :) Once I get some pictures done up I will be mailing you all a small momento of the swap. Please let me know when yours arrive.

Faster Fish, when yours get here I will send your flies to you and everyone else will get one when I send the other item. Thanks again for the great fliy patterns and the great attitude upheld through the swap.....Kerry :)

Kerry, thanks for hosting this swap, you have done an excellente job, your one helluva sm, and I would be more than glad to participate in swaps with you anyday.

Dustin

Thanks Fly Time, I appreciate the compliment. I wanted to also thank you guys for all of the extras you sent. The high point of tying for me, is getting flies that others have tied. You have exhibited a great talent for thinking out of the box, all of those patterns would catch fish. I had fun I hope you all like what you are getting back, I think you will be suprised.....Kerry :)

Hey guys, somebody sent me $5 for postage and I should have sent some change back, but I couldn't tell what envelope it was in because it fell out when I was bringing them upstairs. If the sender could PM me I will send change when I send the other items I mentioned in the second to last post. Thanks and my apologies for getting this screwed up. :)

I'm with Fly Time; You've done a great job Kerry. This was realy a cool swap. I cant wait to see all the different solutions to the puzzle.

Woo Hoo !!!

The flies made it back to me today. some really excellent ties!. I did get 2 without tags so if any one got the whole set with toe tags would you post some pictures so that i can figure them out please

thanks guys great job.

Kerry looking forward to some more stonefly nymphs if you can tie these with twist ties...

cheers

jon