Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fly time

Who is your favorite SM

Over the time that I have been a member here, I have participated, in and hosted many swaps, and have dealt with several SM's all but one have been great, and this is a tough question to answer, but who has been your favorite SM to deal with, mine would have to be Don Stracner(AKA) Threader, Simply because of the great ideas for swaps, and his great communication, and kindness. So lets hear who your favorite SM's are.

Dustin.

To tell you the truth, I have not had a bad one. As for a favorite, any sm that gets my flies to me on time is ok with me. :dunno:

Don has been great, so has pickin6ofem as well. Your panfish swap went smooth also. No real favorites just a good group of guys.

When it comes to a SM anyone that gets the flies back on time is getting it done. :headbang:

I like some pictures of flies and some updates on what's happening.

Some SM's don't have camera's so the pictures can't happen.

I think a theme sets a swap apart from just trading flies and makes it more fun.

It's all up to you, I've done well with all the SM's on this board.

I've only been in one of Dons swaps and its not over yet so I cant pass judgement.

The other one I'm in is 3 weeks overdue and I dont think I'll participate in a swap with that SM again.

I started with swaps just 2 months ago. Nomad hosted my first one and did a GREAT job!! :headbang:

Ive been havin fun tying for the others im in and i want to send a big THANK YOU out to Majestyija and Pickin6ofem for hosting and tying in the others. And thank you FT for hosting the trophy fish swap. (by the way, did you get the flies i sent?) I have mailed flies in for 4 swaps and fininished one and im in anouther one thats in limbo. So by the time winter rolls around hopfully I can host some for you all. Lookin forward to returnin the favor. Tight lines all

chris

I think all of you have been great!!! and you all got me inspired to host as well which has been a real blast for me. Fly time I have been in the most swaps with you and you have been really great and encouraging. But I have to give the nod to MajestyJA as he got me into this whole swap thing. Like I said you have all been great and look foward to all the swaps in the future

I have to say probably fly time since most of my swaps have been his. He also has cool bonuses. :headbang:

All in all though, I would have to agree with Don.

When it comes to a SM anyone that gets the flies back on time is getting it done.

I think that's what it's all about. Somebody who cares about getting the flies back out as quickly as possible and keeps everybody updated on the status.