Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
pete

Hello

Hi everyone, I'm a self taught fly fisherman for the last ten years, so I have a lot bad habits...some I'll keep that have nothing with fly fishing ...some I should change. I got a tying vise last Xmas and have been having fun with it. Now it's time to learn more.

Welcome to the forum, you won't find any shortage of information here!

Lucky guy to be up on the bay. I have not been back in over ten years but used to head up for a week in the summer with my dad and Grandpa for some fishing out of wooden dorries and shore lunches on the rocks :headbang:

Welcome,

This is a great place to exchange info and get insight from tiers from all over. You'll like it here.

Welcome to the board, I know I have learned alot just in the short time I have been hanging around, I know you will as well. I look forward to your contributions. :)

Welcome. This is the place to get your tying skills pumped up and going in the right direction. Don't be shy; any questions, just blurt them out. There's an awful lot of tying experience here, ranging from newbies to old farts, all willing to help.