Fly Tying
fly time

first buck with a bow this year

I do have to say that was one of your better ones, ya know now that I think of you know how many folks here and on TFF have had good laughs at my expence!! :lol:

I have to see it to believe it!!!

Dustin.

ill do my best to find the article online... i know it was taken in the Duluth, MN area but im not sure what channel it was on 2nite :dunno: but he sure did look big

Dustin,

Where did you hit that deer? Can't see a lung/heart shot in the pic... looks toward the back. If so, lucky you found him!

Nice meat deer... I'm with ya, Bud... I never did like eatin' the horns...

What you see is the exit wound, the interance wound is on the other side, it was a lung and liver shot, he made it about 200yards and piled up beside a fence, not much of a blood trail, most of the bleeding was internal.

Dustin.

after looking almost everywhere i fanally found a pic Nice Bucks its the second from the top the guy shot it at 200yds no i didnt type that wrong i said 200yds but take a look at the third from the bottom :bugeyes:

Thanks Chrisfish, and Byron, 200 yard shot is a cake shot with agood rifle, I can take a groundhog at 300 with my varmint rifle, what impressed me about that buck, is it Field dressed ant an amazing 221lbs, now thats just insane, if you get one here that goes 200, thats a monster!!!! thanks for the link!!!!!

Dustin.