Fly Tying

I've never seen a contest here before with money involved, but if you want to host one you will need to join & complete 3 swaps, e-mail the mods and then just post your swap. Pickin6ofem

We have the fly tyer of the year contest. Why don't you donate the money to that or donate additional prizes?

hello all i new to the site i sell flies in hampton tn . i love this hobby i been tying for 10 year now

how do start a Contests i can put money up for the winner ? or wantever pls post me back

my god bless

can some help me i want to help out it been fun to real money and your flies too i just to help out this not BS I AM FOR FOR REAL I AM 28 OLD IF WANT TO EMAIL OR CALL ME PM OR EMAIL AT [email protected] GOD BLESS U ALLWAYS

Uh.... What?

Hmmm easy choice no contest needed Redwings1 is the best! I think you can send the cash prize to his web site anglerschoiceflies.com Im sure he would be happy to take the cash!!!

Oh and mike I get half!!!! :D

Hmmm easy choice no contest needed Redwings1 is the best! I think you can send the cash prize to his web site anglerschoiceflies.com Im sure he would be happy to take the cash!!!

Oh and mike I get half!!!! :D

If this guy is the best you've got...I need to get in on the contest!! :hyst:

hello all i new to the site i sell flies in hampton tn . i love this hobby i been tying for 10 year now

how do start a Contests i can put money up for the winner ? or wantever pls post me back

my god bless

Speak English?

just saw this post......

Well D. Y. E. F. T. O. O.?????????

DYEFTOO= Did you ever figure this one out??

Is there a new MONEY CONTEST out there that I should be aware of ????? Thanks

LMAO!!!!! I THINK THIS GUY IS A JOKE!!!!!!!

i couldnt understand a single sentence from him. :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Sounds like one of those Ill send you a 1000.00 check and you cash it at your bank and send me 150.00. I got you and you didnt even know it scams. :ripped: