Fly Tying

How do you spell overrated?

V is for VICTORY!!!! MICHIGAN SSSSSSSUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headbang: :yahoo:

I actually hate watching sports.....But if it's a team my buddy likes and i really don't, he usually wants to bet with me :rolleyes:

Looks like i won today :hyst: :yahoo:

I never doubted them for a second. SC should be in the NC game and not Florida. We could take out the Buckeyes and the Gators anyday anytime. UCLA was a fluke loss.

I never doubted them for a second. SC should be in the NC game and not Florida. We could take out the Buckeyes and the Gators anyday anytime. UCLA was a fluke loss.

And the Oregon State loss? That's like losing to a high school team. :hyst:

USC gave us a spanking last night, we were no match. But to say Florida is better than Michigan or USC is :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: I can't wait to watch OSU kick their butts

All these people complaing about michigan getting screwed and then michigan plays a game like that, sure should humble some blue fans!

I thought florida should get in before michigan lost. Harder schedule and more wins against bowl teams were the lock for me. I can't help but laugh at all the people saying ohio state will cream florida, not because it's not a possibility but because people seem so sure right after boise state beat oklohoma and a few year after ohio state had "No shot" agaings miami!! They play the games for a reason and i think florida is going to play with a serious no respect kind of chip on their shoulder and surprise a lot of people.

Ok, two fluke losses. We beat solid teams this year and those two just shouldn't have happened. We play all of the tough games very well but sometimes, on the lesser teams, we seem to overlook them.

If you notice, most of our games against excellent teams are very one sided in our favor whereas the lesser teams are closer.

First, hat's off to Wisconsin for their marginal win against Arkansas.

Second, Michigan was way overrated, just like Wisconsin.

USC is good, but with 2 losses, should not have seen anything better than the Capital One Bowl.

Flordia will be lucky to score 14 against Ohio State, I have never seen a more dismal offence on a good team, it's a shame, because I am guessing the title game will be a dud.

Finally, Boise State and Ohio State are both going to finish undefeated, thus making the college football national championship a complete and total farce, and the people who think that it's not the biggest fraud perpetrated on the sports world need to wake up.

As a almost laughable side note, I cannot believe how foolish Boise State made OU look in the last few plays of that game. Not only did they successfully run the hook and ladder on a long 4th down conversion for a touchdown, they proceeded to follow it up with a option pass for a touchdown by a running back, followed up by a statue of liberty for the two point conversion. Can anyone say sand lot? Oklahoma got beaten by a 7th graders playbook, I am sorry, but that is downright embarrasing.

Anyway, good luck to everyones team, I am done with my one sided rantings of a former college football fanatic turned bitter hateful anti-BCS man.

Ok, two fluke losses. We beat solid teams this year and those two just shouldn't have happened. We play all of the tough games very well but sometimes, on the lesser teams, we seem to overlook them.

If you notice, most of our games against excellent teams are very one sided in our favor whereas the lesser teams are closer.

Florida had the toughest Div. 1 schedule in the country, USC's was the 4th. USC lost to UCLA, Florida beat Florida State. Florida State humiliated UCLA in the Emerald Bowl. USC is a good team, but they got the bowl they deserved.