Fly Tying
vices

Whats your poison?

Sometimes when i sit down at my vise after a day of work, I enjoy a rye n coke (with the rocks) ... helps me to unwind, when I get a day off and i hit the vice I usually reach for a cold Keiths...

Just wondering what you guys or ladies reach for at the vise.. ?? :cheers:

A nice strong cup of coffee when I'm tying during the day and a nice cold beer (usually a nice flavorful Canadian beer) when I'm tying at night.

I have been an Olands man for years, Olands makes Keith's, but Keith's have been on sale here, it is a great ale, you know the saying. Vices if your ever down this way stop in to the Keith's brewery, its like a Keith's museum. 3 level bar/restaurant, gift shop and several daily tours of the brewery. Its on the waterfront of Halifax Harbour. In the summer there is an outdoor deck on the roof, and they have lots of different kinds of Keith's on tap. Most bartenders there will pour you a sample. The last time I was there I bought 2 beer but was feeling real good when I left.

I have been drinking Bailey's lately while tying and if I am in a beer mood it is usually Corona or Sam Adams. :headbang:

I would love to take tour, ;) I have family in N.S, I was thinking of making a trip out there this year .. Maybe I can work it into the schedual, thats all they drink over there. I think i could skip the samples and just go for 2liter haha.. Probably the freshest draft you'll find.. :cheers:

I like a bourbon, either on the rocks or with Coca-Cola, mostly. Or just a coke, depending on my future committments for that session.

A cup of Coffee on the weekends, but usually get too shaky by cup 3. :jumpy:

Beers usually whatever I've got on hand, usually Rolling Rock or an IPA (Bells from Kalamazoo) if I had a good check that week.

If I'm just relaxing and checking the forum or looking for patterns I may have a Makers Mark and water. ;)

I find whatever I'm drinking at the vice usually gets cold or warm by the time I get to it...

Scotty :D

a triple strength rockstar energy, everyone says its going to kill me but i guess ill find out later

I enjoy a cold Budweiser, Corona, Sam Adams, or whatever, I love lotsa different beer. If its been kinda bad lately and I want somethin a lil more potent, its either Turkey 101 or I just break out the jar of shine.

Dustin

Gotta start with a Budweiser, then kick it up to southern comfort, coke to mellow out. If I'm doing some serious tying though, I just stick with Dr. Pepper so I can keep focused.

I'm getting really picky about beer lately

I have a half case of yuengling left, I loves the lagers

I can't wait to get to were I'm going and start brewing again, just no room here now

but there is one trusted freind that never lets me down

Captain Morgan and diet Pepsi with a lime, sipped through a twizzler with the ends bitten off

classy no, tasty yes

Pauly