Fly Tying
Inconnu

Bassin'

Now this is way too cool... what a nice set of flys.... :)

is the pattern in or is this what you tied for the foam swap? if either yes, then too cool as I get one ....

You realize that there is going to be a frog explosion in a lot of fly boxes now...

the disease will spread like wildfire....

Inconnu, don't worry, without paddles/oars/motor, they won't be getting far. I bet by morning you'll find the boat floating in the waves with a bunch of pissed off frogs inside!

Frog #1: "I told you we should have stolen the boat with the motor! But NOOOOO you had to have the fancy custom made one with rope trim."

Frog #2: "Dude, it's not completely my fault. Mr. Froginator wanted this one too. I was just trying to .....uh oh.....crap.....is that Inconnu I see coming? He looks pissed. EVERYBODY RUN.....err.....I mean....EVERYBODY SWIM, SWIM FOR YOUR LIVES!!!"

Helllooooooooo my leetle friends!e are on our way! Cap'n Froggy one-eye

has acquired a crew of merciless amphibians and we are coming to a pond near you soon!!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Moderators, I realize that at this point the post may be off topic. I and my hench frogs will acquiesce to your decision. :help:

Uh oh.....I fear that those frogs might have it out for me after suggesting they were less than intelligent to steal a boat without a motor......I hope they don't make me walk the plank!

(awesome flies and display Inconnu!)

roflol!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: this is just great!!!!

By the way nice flys! :headbang: :headbang:

Mike