Fly Tying
JayMorr

FTF Photography Forum

Sounds like a good plan guys.

I really do not want to admit this but I had the FTF flytying forum bookmarked and after coming to the Photography forum so much I switched the bookmark to auto pull up the FTF Photography forum first ;)

Don't feel bad, Jay. I spend all my time on TFF and only visit FTF for the Photography corner.

With all my duties on TFF I dont get on FTF as much as I use to back in the day, but I do check this photography fourm daily. I dont know the first thing about photography or cameras...but I sure do enjoy the purdy pictures! :lol:

And he used to live about three blocks from my house, seriously. But I've never seen him in person, and that was quite a few years ago. I thought he gave up playing poker and now kicks butt at Bingo.

IPB Image

Chuck Norris once won the National Poker championship with nothing but a two of clubs, six of hearts, nine of spades, a joker and a red UNO card! :headbang:

:hyst:

Now that's a friggin funny post!

Yupp Graham I've seen that page. Those always crack me up no matter how many times I read them though. Anytime I need a good laugh I got to one of the Chuck Norris joke pages :hyst:

I had no idea that Ol' Chuck generated this much interest. All I know about the guy is that the one time he was nominated for a "Best Actor" Emmy, he lost to a cactus.

The whole Chuck Norris thing has been around for a few years now, there's some pretty good ones on there.

Chuck Norris is not afraid of the dark, the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris! :lol: