Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
day5

Man I just did a lot of crystal meth!

Just curious I have tied and fished this fly for years in Erie and I have always ties in some Crystal Flash as a tail. Do you find that it doesn't matter.

And what size are those in the picture??

Day5, have they fit you for the straight jacket yet? :hyst: .....i'm mean, how much do they pay for that kinna work??????????? I guess if like you say........you can do 30 an hour.........go for it Bro. Prolly beats workin' in the post office. :hyst: mark..... B)

85 cents a fly.....that they in turn sell for what? $2.50..........good for you, good for them........not bad. Now, if they only had a health care plan, a 401K, PAID VACATION, sick leave, personall days, child care and a pension plan.....you'd be home free. :hyst: ............................... :j_k: OH! you say they ARE throwin' a Christmas party? :hyst: Better do some serioius drinkin there buddy. :hyst: ................ :j_k: again. :D mark..... B) hey, $25.50 an hour aint to bad if you don't have to declare it. btw, just curious.....do they provide the hooks and materials??????????

Skiperie

I think the tail on that picture is much more important that the ones on your flies.

MARK!!!

Geez, I thought you fell off the planet. You stay in Arkansas much? Are we going to see you at sowbug?

Charlie