Fly Tying
day5

Hatches TV SWAP! Due April 15th

I have a camera with video and windows Xp.Will find local techno geek to help with video.trying to watch video of Lake Erie Shinner.But because I have dial up it has taken 20 min. for enough to load for me to watch him tie on.Will tie silver minnow semi realistic pattern.

I have a camera with video and windows Xp.Will find local techno geek to help with video.trying to watch video of Lake Erie Shinner.But because I have dial up it has taken 20 min. for enough to load for me to watch him tie on.Will tie silver minnow semi realistic pattern.

Dial up may be an issue also. It takes me a long time to up load a movie on dsl. Can you load it on a memory card and them I can up load it for you? the pattern you chose sounds great!! :headbang:

Hi Day5 -

I am trying to see if I have what it takes as well to make the video. I have a camera and such, but don't know if I can get it all to work - so I will give it a whirl the next few days and let you know if that is OK with everyone.

Just let me know.

You know how they say in Hollywood "never work with small children and animals"? I think the same could be said for sili skin. Good thing we have until April.

DUE APRIL 15!!!

1 D5 HELGRAMITTE

2 J.Z. CLOUSER MINNOW

3 Oatka

4 troutnabout Wyatt's deer hair emerger

5 Fishigan

6 Bruce D

7 Sukhoidave trout perch streamer

8 Zach Muddler minnow

9 Fred H

10 Billy??????????

I am trying - having issues with the video being large enough to see.... got me some magnifying lenses - hoping that will work. When is my drop dead date for letting you know? Out of town for awhile.

January 30th how are you making the video? Are you playing it with windows media player?

I am trying to make it with a web camera or a digital video camera - have a nice camera, I just cannot get it to focus on the hook without it being so small that you cannot see it. I have plenty of software to generate the file to upload, I just am not having any luck videoing it in the first place. I will try again later tonight or Sunday - I will be out working at a soccer tournament for a few days. I will let you know.

Bump

Billy check out the tutorials that JZ did or PM him for advise he does it the same way.

I am going to join as well - I need to figure this out. I will send a pattern later. I am in!