Fly Tying
Vito1

Son and Daughter

From the looks of your little girl, I'd say the boys will be beating a path to your door in the not-too-distant future.

I'm trying not to think about that yet! :lol: Here's a couple more from the same session.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

That laugh on your little guys face looks like he just landed his first fish on a fly he tied.

It reminds me of my son (26 years ago). My little guy would laugh like that and just make your heart overflow with joy. Now, I'm waiting for him to give me a grandson, I'm not getting any younger.

Vito, enjoy these years, you never get them back.

Conehead

Matt,

Your son looks like a little character; I'll bet he's going to be a handful!

And, your daughter is a little beauty!! I have grandchildren about their ages and love to have them with me. You've got a beautiful family.

Ray

Great pictures,I wish I could take pictures like that.And your kids are beautiful.Hahaha,I can tell,your son will be putting shaving cream on your face then tickleing your nose while your asleep when he gets a little older.You can just tell he loves to have fun.

Thanks everyone for saying kind things about my children. They are just as much fun as you all have imagined. I can't wait for the many hours spent on the water and in the woods with these two. Some of you have probably seen this picture before, but it's my daughter after reeling in her first steelhead at 2 1/2 years old. If you think her smile was big...you should have seen mine.

IPB Image