Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Latest Venture

IPB Image

Some years ago what I first thought was a low point in my life (loseing my good paying welding job) actually turned out to be one of the best things to happen to me in my life. It gave me the motivation to open up my own custom rod building business and since then my life has changed from the daily grind of punching a time clock to something much more enjoyable and fulfilling by opening up Midwest Custom Fly Rods.

With Midwest Custom Fly Rods I was able to make a good name for myself by building guys custom rods for the best price I could give them. Now just recently I decided to take some of that same intrest in providing the best price I could for items and turn it into a "supply" business for other rod builders. So after working on this for the past couple months I've finally got the first of the products all ready to go on the new business website "Custom Rod Building Supplies.com".

I have tried to make sure I have the lowest prices on the items I carry. Such as the entire line of Tiger Eye blanks you will see my prices are the cheapest you will find anywhere online. More items will be added as I get them in stock so check back over time to see what else is new.

http://customrodbuildingsupplies.com/

Steve

Hey man, that's really cool. I just got stationed back in MI. I see you're in RO. I'm up in Harrison Twp....five minutes from work, and three minutes from the lake and my beloved muskies.

But I'll be building a couple of rods this winter like normal, so I'll look you up when it comes time for supplies.

Jeff

good luck ,Steve. I'll definetly be a customer . I 've got two Reddington blanks and need everything else. It's better to buy rod building supplies from a rod builder than from a saleman .

Thanks for the support guys. Although the first venture went well a few years ago, its always scarey to start something new again :ph34r: Appreciate the support.

Steve