Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Seadog

Size #10 or Smaller

Received flies today from mouse6196. I'm thinking bluegill killer in my pond :headbang:

Thanks for the x-tra's . You out did yourself!

With approximately 2 weeks left in the swap, I'm expecting flies from bigdewy any day.

Chase Creek I just pm my addy to you.

Is it safe to say that Fred H. is saving the best for last? Can we expect some of his outstanding realistics?

No don't do that to me it's too much pressure. I need your addy though as I' will try to mail tomorrow.

I haven't tied a lick because of 70hr work weeks.We make the same ammount of money as any other month we just have two weeks to do it in. So I will tie for this swap tonight . I should have not entered but I can't stand to drop out.My flies will fly tomorrow . thanks for hosting and Happy Holidays to everyone, Fred

I sent you a pm with my addy Fred.

I was not trying to hurry you, we still have plenty of time.

I sent you a pm with my addy Fred.

I was not trying to hurry you, we still have plenty of time.

No worries Seadog , I put the pressure on my self.I haven't even done my christmas shopping.

But my flies when out on the 23rd I sent 10 the extra is for you. Sorry didn't have time to send you more for being swapmiester. I have hosted alot of swaps and I do appreciate your efforts.

Happy Holidays everyone.Fred

bigdewy and Fred H. look forward to getting the flies.

This is my 2nd time at hosting a swap. I've got to tell ya I really enjoy it. X-tras are really nice and I greatly appreciate it :) Besides all the x-tras, I think what I enjoy most is going to the mailbox and getting different flies from different regions. I'm like a a little kid running to the mailbox anxious to see what just came in the mail.

Well, I hope every one has a very merry and SAFE Christmas :cheers:

Received flies today from cajun country.

Fred, those are some kick butt spiders :headbang: :headbang:

Received flies today from cajun country.

Fred, those are some kick butt spiders :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks , I wish I had more time to do you some nice extras.

Fred

Flies are on the way. When you get them, just chip the ice off and they'll be fine.

Thanks for hosting this one, there should be a pretty good variety of pattern in this swap.

Received flies today from the Biggest Little City in the World!

Bigdewy, those are some really, really nice buggers :headbang: :headbang:

Elk Hair Caddis, EXCELLENT :cheers:

Received flies today from Chase Creek. Somehow I knew these would be nice quality flies :headbang:

:cheers: to you Chase Creek

All the flies are in now. Since I'll be spending a second Christmas in Grand Rapids next week. I'll try to get the flies shipped either today or on the 2nd.

Flies have been mailed!. It has been a pleasure hosting this swap! I thank all of you :cheers:

Please post that you have your flies when you receive them.

bigdewy check your messages.

Did the International Reply Coupon I sent cover the postage. This was my first time using those coupons and was wondering how they work out. Thanks for hosting.

mouse 6196, everything went off with out a hitch.

In my last swap I also had one of those coupons. It took my podunck post office 45 minutes to figure out how to use it. That being said, they decided to write down the instructions. Since I was at work the other day, my wife mailed the two Candian parcels for me. She was in and out of the post office in 5 minutes!

Just let me know when you receive it.