Fly Tying

Well my hook order came in from ebay...minus the 18's so I am gonna have to go to a 20! crap! I just don't like goin down to this small of a hook on this pattern but I guess I can step up to the challenge and gitterdun. I'll let ya know when they're done, hopefully later this week.

Well my hook order came in from ebay...minus the 18's so I am gonna have to go to a 20! crap! I just don't like goin down to this small of a hook on this pattern but I guess I can step up to the challenge and gitterdun. I'll let ya know when they're done, hopefully later this week.

YouCanDoIt.jpg

Received flies from Sully and Jack, excellent ties and thanks for the extras! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

hopefully these will suffice

002-1.jpg

cannons bunny dun

size 20 or 22 not too sure :blink:

ready for addy!

Those look great.

:yahoo: Happy New Years!!! :yahoo:

...now get back to your vices you have less than 2 weeks til the deadline :ban:

will be sendin my flies out on monday. I am going to be oncouch ptrol all weekend. I spent new years day floating the Mokelumne river here and unfortunately I tweaked my neck. The only upside was that it happened at the end of the day when we were loading up the 3 man Pontoon. I really didn't even know it was that bad until I woke up this morning and couldn't move my head. Thank God for motrin! well this is actually killin me so TTYL, the freak