Fly Tying
wolfriverfisher

How long have you realistic tyers been tying flys??

I'm tying flies for 19 years now. I have been bussy with realistics for 2 years. You need a new challenge every now and then....Realistic tying is the best one so far for me.

Greets Paul.

My life has been a blur since hurricane Rita. And I can't seem to put dates to anything that isn't written down.

I was starting to tie realistics as Dale Beamish's site was closing down .. I was there just starting to tie realistics

maybe three or for months. Then I joined this forum . I should have looked when I joined this forum and add 6 months to it. I had never really tied much before then.

Fred

Hi Wolf

I have been tying flies since 1966 but have been concentrating on realistics only the last couple of years

Mike.............................................................. B)

I've only been dabbling with tying since 67/8 and tried most aspects of freshwater flies, realistics or rather fishable realistics for around 35 years. Modelmaking on hooks for a year or two.

About three years time, tying realistics. And you?

Andrés T.

Unfortunately I'm not skilled enough to tie realistics. I just tie tails for the spinners that I make. I really enjoy seeing the flies that you realistic tyers tie. wolfriverfisher (Craig)

I've been tying for about a year but less than 2 months for realistics... ^_^ :huh:

I am learning, and I hope I get good at it too.