Fly Tying
joeking

international swap

Who's game for an International Swap. I am looking for swappers from as many countries as possible. I want to donate My flies from the swap to a Local school. I looking for 1 swapper from any country to tie a fly used locally that is not a standard fly "right out of the book". thats 1 tyer from any country participating i.e. 1 from Canada, 1 from New Zealand ect. I know International reply coupons are a real hastle so I will take care of return postage. Just send your favorite Local flies. Sign-up deadline March 20, limit 10 swappers. Due date will be April 25

1 Joeking....... U.S.A.......done

2 Steveb........ Canada & England ..... received

3 Firetiger..... Czech Republic.........received

4 Flyfischa..... Australia.........received

5 Thistle........ Scotland..... last in

6 Claudia ..... Denmark.....received

7 Micke..........Sweden.... received

8 Hermann.... the Netherlands.........recieved

The swap is now closed

Joe koning

59 grant Ave

Pompton Lakes N.J. U.S.A;

07442-1114

I like the idea! :yahoo:

Care for a truly and authentically Czech nymph? Or does it meet the definition of standard fly "right out of the book" and should I think up something less known?

Thanks for joining guys. Yes, a Czech nymph from the Czech Republic is exactly what I want

joeking PM me your addie and I'll send some of my extras your way for the school.

Good thing you are doing. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

fly tryer you do us proud now. B) :headbang:

I'm in representing Australia.

What's the due date for the flies joeking? Love the idea I'll tie up some extras for the school if I find time.

Is an Australian pattern that probably hasn't been published in your neck of the woods OK?

I ask because most local patterns have been written about or shared somewhere along the line.

Okay, well, technically speaking I'm in the U.S. as you are, but I've lived in Jersey and it seems to be it's own little country (no place else like it on Earth). Same goes for Kentucky, where I live now. As evidence, put two locals from each state side-by-side and ask them some questions. :huh:

I'd really like to join in the fun (AWESOME idea!), so if you can fuzz up the geographical boundaries, I'd like to participate with a pattern that works very well locally.

Denmark is in please.

probably will tie a Pattegrisen v. or a Polar Magnus :D

Bearhug C