Fly Tying
Scott V

Bluegill top water fly swap

Pike hunter addy sent.

Your not late Rich, I made the ship date the due date, as long as they are in the mail by the 13th you are good to go. I should have mine finished up this weekend. I went out last night with jburge to a local big pond to test out my Orange Crush and all I could get to bite it were little bass and a single crappie " the smallest crappie I have ever caught", but I know it works on gills.

Yellow Poppers are headed out. Sorry for the delay I had a Major Transmission Failure in my car last week which necessitated the search for a new vehicle.

Just received atroutbum2's flies and they are really nice. A fisherman after my own heart, deer hair bugs. And thank you for the extras, they will hold a special place in my box. I really love deer hair, mainly because they are a pain in the butt to tie, and if you make one mistake when trimming the fly just does not look good, and these look real good. Nice job.

This swap is turning out to be one of my favorites, I love top water fishing and this collection will bring in alot of fish.

Duh...I forgot to put toe tags on my poppers before I sent them. :wallbash: :wallbash:

Duh...I forgot to put toe tags on my poppers before I sent them. :wallbash: :wallbash:

No worries Rich, I'll make some when I do mine today. I finished my Orange Crush's last night.

Just received atroutbum2's flies and they are really nice. A fisherman after my own heart, deer hair bugs. And thank you for the extras, they will hold a special place in my box. I really love deer hair, mainly because they are a pain in the butt to tie, and if you make one mistake when trimming the fly just does not look good, and these look real good. Nice job.

This swap is turning out to be one of my favorites, I love top water fishing and this collection will bring in alot of fish.

Im glad you like them and that they made it there.

After seeing this post I realized that I made the same stupid mistake-sorry guys. My flies are the olive/black/yellow poppers.

I've said it before and I will say it again, this is going to be a great collection of flies and I can not wait to get out on the water with them.

Yesterday I received flies from Bassbugn and I can see why you use that name because those bugs are definetly buggy and bass looking, they are sweet and thanks for the extra.

I also received Pike-hunters poppers and they are way cool, I love poppers but they are about the only fly I have really gotten into tieing.

I have yet to hear from Orange Caddis and fliesandfish. Once I receive those and rich's which will probably show today I will get them out.

Once again thank you to everyone for joining.

News Alert!!! The moon landong was a fake, it was filmed at Disneyland. jk

But on a lighter note.

As of today I am waiting for Riches and fliesandfish, I have not got a response from Orange Caddis, he is believed to me M.I.A. Once I get rich and F&F's flies I will then sort and send them out. If anyone knows Orange Caddis contact him, he hasn't returned my PM.