Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Happy b-day WC

Thanks Steve. Really it's just another day for me.i looked in the mirror about a month ago and found 6 gray hair's poping out of the top of my head wallbash.gif

i'm not sure if it's age or the stress 5 kids will give ya cleaning up after them LoL!

The familey gave me my present yesterday, a nice computer desk outfit for me to tie my fly's on cheers.gif

i was subjected to sitting on the floor tying on the coffe table, So you know the happyness this desk is giving me LoL!

i'll post a pic of it when i figure out my camera again. i have it taking good macro pic's of my flys now, but when i take off the macro for a normal pic it comes out blurry.

i can hold off on using them stones for a few....... i still have some Bass to chase whistling1.gif atleast while the weather is warm.

Again thanks for wishing a H.B to me and my 6 gray hairs LoL!

Happy b-day, Brent!

Nice seeing you at the piggy roast again. Perhaps i'll see ya salmon fishing and we'll chase some of them kings into the early hours.

BTW, the fly stuff you gave me works great with caddis. I have a feeling there going to be killer on a certain river that has kings in it right now and, no I am not talking about any of the manistees. biggrin.gif

Happy B-day WC........Just remember.......gray hair is better than .....no hair!!

happy b-day brent..... somehow i think what you want the most is a nice relaxing weekend away from the kids.... maybe just maybe a salmon fishin outing is just what you need. BTW, you out of the doghouse yet? or are ya just startin to peak out?!

steve

Stelmon good luck on them Kings, Wish i was standing there with ya biggrin.gif Make sure you get some pics for us.

LoL! Mike, i heard ya on the hair thing.

Steve, i was let back in about 4 day's ago pimp.gif As a old carpenter buddy of mine would say....just like a turd ...all things will pass. innocent.gif Ya gotta have fun with the boys every now and then, even if it means sharing the the dog house.LoL!

If you can get away during the week for some Salmon let me know. i'm stuck at home Sat & Sun.

Thanks Everyone.

Brent

Happy B-Day Brent,Whats the fun of not getting in trouble if you can't be in the dog house.

tt

When i read that, i feel like i've been drinking drunk.gif LoL!

Give me a inch.... and i'll take a foot.