Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
yellow bomber

Bomber Swap

Need address plese....I have fought and fought with these damn things for two weeks and cannot get the damn things right...they will fish, but, man are they UGLY! Can'ty wait to get this things out of my hose!! ADDY PLEEEEAASSSE! :( :wacko:

Yellow Bomber,

Send addy when you can. Will finish them in the next day or two. Mail them out after. Haven't tied a bomber for a while. It has been a lot of fun tying them again however they are a little rough.

Thanks

Steve

Okay, just got an email from my wife, and she told me the package came back in the mail, since it didn't have a customs sticker. I had no idea I had to use a customs sticker to mail stuff to our northern tiers, so it went back out yesterday.

Sorry to hold up the swap!

Frank

Okay, just got an email from my wife, and she told me the package came back in the mail, since it didn't have a customs sticker. I had no idea I had to use a customs sticker to mail stuff to our northern tiers, so it went back out yesterday.

Sorry to hold up the swap!

Frank

No worries, no rush AF. :cheers:

my went out yesterday...shittiest flies I have tied in years....struggled over these damn things for two weeks...finally whipped out four and sent them out...I wanted them out of the state before someone realized I had tied these things!

my went out yesterday...shittiest flies I have tied in years....struggled over these damn things for two weeks...finally whipped out four and sent them out...I wanted them out of the state before someone realized I had tied these things!

Should I send you a box of tissues back in your return envelope? :smoke:

They were definitely a challenge. Oddly, it wasn't the hair bodies that I had to work on, it was palmering the hackle just right.

I have a passport and a badge....don't make me come up there, Justin... :boxing: :lol:

I think you better also include some cheese to go with the whine.

:bugeyes:

Flies sent out yesterday. Thanks for hosting YB. I learned a few things in this swap. I thought I would just crank out a few bombers and send them out. Had no problem with the deer hair however like AF_Tier my challange was with the hackle. A little more practice is in store.

Thanks again YB, this was a lot of fun.

Steve