Fly Tying
BigDaddyHub

Soft Hackle Swap

its fine I'm willing to wait....Chris the day tour officers recovered a nice murder weapon the other afternoon outside the loading dock that the fellas' were trying to throw from one yard to another for a hit that was supposed to take place in our big yard at shift change 13 1/2 '' of pure love brother

Gotta love it when you cut thier line and screw with thier plans...be vigilant...within a week, they will try it again. Start with your yard birds and work your way up thru to thier lieutenants...AI division investigating? PM me, Bro!

Okay, with that out of the way, I'll push off the mailing until I hear from Min. Have seen his work. Willing to wait.

Hey guys, sorry for not getting in sooner. Things have been weird around here lately. We're moving in stages... already moved my wife down but I'm still in NC. I'm flying back down tomorrow to do more house hunting. It'll probably end up that we have our place up here for a bit and live in an apartment down there while our house gets ready, so I'm in limbo.

Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to have to drop. I'll be back tying after things get settled down south, but that could be a month or more... I've no idea what the future holds.

Thanks for your understanding,

Jeff

No problem, Jeff. I know you have a lot going on. BUT, I have a preference for any trout flies from NC tiers. You guys do great work. Feel free to tie me a dozen and send them my way!! LOL!

Well, Dart's out...that leaves Min...Gonna give him a few more days....not quiet soft hackle season here anyway! :whistle:

No problem, Jeff. I know you have a lot going on. BUT, I have a preference for any trout flies from NC tiers. You guys do great work. Feel free to tie me a dozen and send them my way!! LOL!

Well, Dart's out...that leaves Min...Gonna give him a few more days....not quiet soft hackle season here anyway! :whistle:

Have you at least heard from Min . . . as in, has he at least mailed his flies? I wonder if he realizes he's been late on 5 of the 6 swaps he's been in on this board, including this one. <_<

Rec'd PM from him yesterday...flies are coming express. If I get them Monday, I can turn them around by Tuesdy. Hopefully that will be the case. Can't wait for you guys to see these flies! Great swap!

It's early Tuesday morning...No flies from Min yesterday. If I don't receive them today, I'm going to go ahead and turn the other sets around in the mail on Wednesday. Sorry Min.

No flies this afternoon....will sort the rest and have them in the mail in the AM. Thanks to all for your patience. :clapping: Great ties in this one!

Flies went out this AM at about 1100. Some of you may start seeing flies in your mailboxes as early as Friday or Saturday! Again, thanks to all who participated. One of the finest bunch of flies I have ever sorted. Rich, your skills are improving rapidly! GREAT FLIES! I just can't say that enough. Wait to you guys see these flies! I was almost embarrassed to put mine in with them!

Almost sent yours back in the pink envelope....Pink just seems to suit you, lass, I mean, uh, lad! Hope you feel better soon!

Will do. I'll throw a few poppers in there for you too. ;) Sorry again I missed the swap guys.

Great! Can't wait to get my stubby little fingers on these flies.

Thanks for hosting, great job.

Just a note - I sent 2 patterns. Try out those little black jobs (Stewart's Spiders, from the 1850's).

I think you'll be surprised that such a simple, ugly fly can catch so many fish. Love 'em.

Gonna fish the crap out of it next time I hit the Cumberland....should be a great producer. Fantasic classic pattern!