Fly Tying
BigDaddyHub

Soft Hackle Swap

Received flies from Kerusso and Cencalfly this very afternoon.....great work gentlemen....the sswappers are going to be very pleased....All of the flies I have recieved have been incredible...this is shaping up to be the best swap I have participated in in a very long time!

I've been out of pocket, but wanted to touch base. I'm off Sept 1 and 2nd. My flies will be tied and mailed by the end of the 2nd. I haven't started on them yet and may have to change the pattern b/c I'm missing a material I'd need for the maggot. We'll see, I may make it to the store.

I'm in the middle of a move and looking to buy our first house out of state. So, we've been coordinating a lot of travel.

No problem, man...still two weeks from the due date...no rush!

Received flies from Smallie Fanatic this afternoon...great ties, young man! This kid has some skill, fellas!

Rec'd flies from Hairstacker.....WOW....great little flies! Can't wait to toss that at 'em down on the Holston! WOW!

Crap :bugeyes: I lost track of time. My flies will be done tonight and in the mail tomorrow. Sorry about that.

I'm heading back home now. I've been out of state this past week looking for a new house. I'll get flies in the mail ASAP. Sorry for the delay. :wallbash:

Flies are done and will be in the mail by lunch time tomorrow. Didn't mean to get them done so late sorry about that.

Damn, the summer went by fast. I completely neglected to get these done. I will be out fishing this weekend, have an extra day off. I will get these tied up "around the campfire" and mail them as soon as I get home.

I cannot believe that the time went so quick. Many apologies.

Min

Rec'd flied from Student4ver and Rich just this morning....still waiting on flies from Min and I'm assuming Mandoyak never made the swap. There may have been an error in communication on my part. Dart has been moving from one state to another...he has a plausible explanation for being a wee bit tardy.

What's the consenus of the swappers? You fellas want me go ahead and get the flies out, or wait for Min. I have no personal preference either way. I am allowing Dart a few more days for delivery.

its fine I'm willing to wait....Chris the day tour officers recovered a nice murder weapon the other afternoon outside the loading dock that the fellas' were trying to throw from one yard to another for a hit that was supposed to take place in our big yard at shift change 13 1/2 '' of pure love brother