Fly Tying
agn54

Redfish swap

Received some really nice looking Sili Shrimp from Student4evr. I almost tied the same pattern for this swap, now I'm glad I didn't since they probably wouldn't have come out as nice.

Still awaiting word from aroostookbasser, all others are in. I'll give him until the weekend and if I don't hear anything I will send out the flies as is early next week. If that is the case, I can either give everyone one of their own flies back or mix up the extras so everyone gets 2 of someone else's flies. Whichever you all prefer.

i think 2 of someone else's flies but thats just me hell i dont care . you can send me one of mine back to me i lost the 2 that didnt come out right something big and very mean snaged one and burt alot of line before he broke me off and the other an oyster reef got it

Still no word from aroostookbasser so flies will go out tomorrow as is. Everyone will get 2 of someone else's flies chosen at random. This is really a great set of flies, I think everyone is going to be pleased.

Flies are in the mail, sorry I was a few days late sending them off. This was a great swap, thanks everyone for joining :D

Flies arrived today - almost like Christmas with snow in the Low Country last night.

Great set of flies, fun swap - thanks guys.

Special thanks to the swapmiester - AGN54.

Got my flies today... :yahoo: just like a kid at Christmas. Thanks to everyone for some awesome looking flies, can't wait to catch some redfish.

Cheers to AGN54 for hosting.