Fly Tying
BigDaddyHub

Mystery Material Swap

BDH - I have been the recipient of a very nice selection of furs. As much as I'd like to participate in the materials swap, I think I'll just watch, but I'd like to send down some deer hair for the next round, just half the cut it into some manageable squares and bag them.

BDH - I have been the recipient of a very nice selection of furs. As much as I'd like to participate in the materials swap, I think I'll just watch, but I'd like to send down some deer hair for the next round, just half the cut it into some manageable squares and bag them.

FIne with me, my man...if you need the address, just PM Jamie or me! Tahnks for the contribution!

surprise,surprise , the "mystery material box " made its way to california. should be on its way the first of the week. Lots of stuff to check out. good job, big daddy.

have a good one

pat

good deal....get it back in circulation before Obama cedes your guys to China and you have to pay for international postage!!! LOL!!

Wow.... More deer hair? Cool...be looking for it later. Yo Pat.........pretty scary about this ammo registartion thing. How are they gonna scribe serial numbers on the 22 long rifle shells????

Ever need some ammo let me know........I work ay walmart......in Maine we are still free!!

Good to see you about the boards, Mr Wenz....hope all is well...not getting a lot of PM's fellas...IF you have HAD the BOX, PM me so I date update the rotation list. Thanks in advance! I hope everyone is getting a few treasures!!

Hey Rich, deer hair is good. :D

Thank for having me guys!

STF

Wow.... More deer hair? Cool...be looking for it later. Yo Pat.........pretty scary about this ammo registartion thing. How are they gonna scribe serial numbers on the 22 long rifle shells????

Ever need some ammo let me know........I work ay walmart......in Maine we are still free!!

Greetings comrades from the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia. We were free once.(This state is trippin)

Deer hair is always good.

Comrade Cencalfly

I'm still trying to figure out just when was Arnold ever Republican???

Between the fires, mudslides, Faux-Republican leadership taking the state straight to the crapper, I think I'll just stay in the Commonwealth and be happy being just poor white trash! LOL!!

Box went out a looooonnng time ago...

I just forgot to post... <_<

No kidding we recieved it over a week ago....lol BDH will have an update on the box within the next couple of days. The box won't be heading back out til after the holidays around mid January maybe sooner. Said he would respond his self but his wife is being neglectful of the house work of folding clothes and that he has been on the search for no existing Turkeys and deer. :rolleyes:

Box went out a looooonnng time ago...

I just forgot to post... <_<

No kidding we recieved it over a week ago....lol BDH will have an update on the box within the next couple of days. The box won't be heading back out til after the holidays around mid January maybe sooner. Said he would respond his self but his wife is being neglectful of the house work of folding clothes and that he has been on the search for no existing Turkeys and deer. :rolleyes:

She types courageously when she knows I'm in the next room folding her unmentionables and cleaning the house while she is playing on the computer.....and the deer and turkeys are real!!!! I just can't seem to convince either that me and the ol' shotgun mean them no harm!!

But anyway, the first round of the swap was freaking great! I can't beleive Will's grouse pelt made it back to me! I wanted it so bad when he first mailed it to me! What a beautiful bird! I guess it's true, if you love something let it go, right? But like my better half has already stated, I will be preparing the box (filled with great goodies galore) for the SECOND ROUND of the swap and will be kicking it off sometime after the Holiday season. Any questions, concerns, or just like to comment on the swap, please feel free to do so or PM me!