Fly Tying
TitanFlies

Madonna

No. This is an old picture that I took about 8 months ago and forgot I had it so I decided to upload it to database. That's my dad's Barracuda Trekker. I'm loving the Pro, though! It makes my ego just that much bigger!

Thanks for the comment :D

Nice fly man, I bet I know a spot where that thing would get shredded. Nice work!

Jan

Thanks! When Isend you my flies for the swap, I'll make sure to give you a couple!

Great looking fly.

I am starting to try my hand at spinning. it is fun and a art at the same time look the rest of fly tying. But I think spinning is great.

Very nice keep them coming.

Chance

Thanks for the comment Tex!

To anyone who wants to attmep this fly, Kelly Galloup said that when you tie this fly, you want an obscenely large collar.

Very nice tie - just re-read Kelly Galloup's book ...after catching some nice Yampa Rainbows on streamers in the last month ..now I have a tying project for the winter. Learn how to tie all his top producers. :devil:

To anyone who wants to attmep this fly, Kelly Galloup said that when you tie this fly, you want an obscenely large collar.

What is the name of the book you got it from?

The book is "Modern Streamers for Trophy Trout" by Kelly Galloup and Bob Linsenman.

Not a lot of tying content, but covers all the materials required to tie the streamers that have become popular of late - Zoo Cougars, Madonna, Butt Monkey and Blonde.