Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
PikeFFArticles

Durex condom pike streamer

Simon,

one way or the other you'll get action from that one. I like the picture on your blog that has a huge pike on the end of that thing. Very innovative.

Ian

I have to ask because I do not fish for Pike. What is up with the condom hanging out the back? What the hell is it supposed to be? Is this a joke I am not getting?

I have to ask because I do not fish for Pike. What is up with the condom hanging out the back? What the hell is it supposed to be? Is this a joke I am not getting?

No, you get it. Its just a sick and meaningless joke.

No, you get it. Its just a sick and meaningless joke.

sir jan is right this is sick

I tied the 1st one of these this spring the red n black one and believe you me when I say this fly catches pike.I have an article on my blog which shows me with a 5 kilo pike with the condom streamer sticking out its mouth.just type in Durex condom pike streamer in to the search area.My missus took the photo.Caught it 3rd cast in.Actually the more tattered it becomes the better it fishes.Is a bugger to cast but once under the water it kick ass.

As well as attack the pike a bit of that has to swim in your waters . ;) and so seriously is certainly an alternative to the Twister (cut). I was doing to fly pike tails of a rubber glove in the appropriate color cut into strips.