Fly Tying
deeky

All Natural Bendback Swap

Im down with 10. Or we could all send 12 anyways and get a couple extra mystery doubles back. Whatever deeky wants. :headbang:

PM me the address sir and Ill just send the 12.

I fished one of the extras yesterday, didnt catch any fish but the fly looked great. Water was muddy and it was cloudy and foggy and cold and no bait. Not the best flyfishing weather. But Ill be using this pattern more. Looks good all natural, but the way I tied mine lends itself to clear water on a dark day. I have ignored bendbacks before but now that I see the advantages around grass and shell I think Ill be making alot more in the future!

Sorry for the lack of response this week, it's been one of those weeks.

I'll get my address out to you each by PM.

I'll just send it to everyone on the list, send them when you are ready. Tie 12 in case we get anyone else to sign up before the close. If noone else signs up, I'll spread the extras around.

Have a great weekend.

Deeky

Two more days of mail and 4 sets are still on their way. If something has come up with any of you, please let me kow asap so we at least know what's up. Some great flies, already, it's a good one!

Deeky

I have had one of those "abrasive patches in life" starting this year. :dunno: The bugs will hit the mail on Monday.

Frank aka Student4evr