Fly Tying
deeky

All Natural Bendback Swap

All right. Deadline has come and gone. I am waiting on two sets of flies, one of which I have heard from. If you all are fine waiting a little longer, we'll give it a few days. But since the deadline has passed, if you want them now, I'll send out the sets as is.

Let me know what you think.

Deeky

Aroostook's appearantly got lost in the mail. He is speedily retying and sending. No response from Rich yet. They are about to go out as is.

Deeky

Sorry troutman, we are well past the due date on this one. Return packages are about to be sent out.

Deeky

I apologize to all of you who got your flies in on time and are waiting patiently for your returns. I have sent messages to both rich and aroostook with no recent reply. We are WELL past the deadline, so flies are hitting the mail tomorrow. Thank you to all who got your flies in, it is a great set.

Deeky

Return packages are in the mail! You should be seeing them in a few days. There are some GREAT flies in there. Enjoy!

Deeky