Fly Tying
ChuckingFluff

Another Bluegill & Panfish Swap -

I keep seeing all these nice flies and hope my deer hair poppers are of acceptable quality :headbang: :headbang:

Yep your right I'll have to keep all of these to myself and you'll have to send more. :ph34r:. All joking aside, your flies are great and everyone will enjoy them.

On a serious note, Ian, thanks for hosting this swap. It's a big one. Probably gonna drive the Canadian PO crazy. Just for my own knowledge, the Plano box Jamie and I sent ours in, does that create a problem for the return shipping?

Ever see the really large Plano boxes at bass pro that are over a foot and a half wide? I got one of those in my last swap with massive 12 inch flies in it. That was a challenge . Yours is teeny tiny compared to that :bugeyes: . No worries.

Ian

Mine should be sent this weekend. sorry if i am late!

here they are

post-18259-1267222967_thumb.jpg

post-18259-1267222993_thumb.jpg

I like those a lot :bugeyes:. As long as there in the mail by the 15th of March your fine.

I'm doing this one a little different; on the first page I put a date that I want them in the mail by to give everyone the same amount of time to tie. All tyers that do not get them in the mail by the 15th and notifiy me are out of the swap and I just divide up all the flies equally. You will still get the right amount of flies back but you'll have a couple of doubles.

Ian

Hello everyone. If any of you guys are interested in another swap and haven't signed up already, I've just opened "Spring Bluegill Swap" for 20 swappers. I've got 7 spots left. If anyone is interested, you might want to take a look. There are some great swappers and some patterns I've never heard of. It's going to a swap that is too good to miss.

Thanks for the bandwidth!

Take care

Breambuster

Hello everyone. If any of you guys are interested in another swap and haven't signed up already, I've just opened "Spring Bluegill Swap" for 20 swappers. I've got 7 spots left. If anyone is interested, you might want to take a look. There are some great swappers and some patterns I've never heard of. It's going to a swap that is too good to miss.

Thanks for the bandwidth!

Take care

Breambuster

Only TWO spots left. Better hurry!

BB

Fluff mailed mine out today postage included theres a few extras for the swapmiester and a flybox to help Oracle get striaghtened out. Thanks for hosting :headbang:

Hey guys i haven't updated you on my wrist lately so i thought i would let you guys know i am tying normally no pain nothing,but i am going to physical therapy.I have about 3 new patterns

i am tying so i will try to post some pictures of those very soon.I am going to try taking some walleye tomorrow on a fly rod so thats going to be interesting doing that.I will post pics of any i catch fly rod or not.

I have updated the first page to let everyone know where we stand with the swap. A couple of guys haven't logged in for a while but if there are any no shows I'll divide everything up equal so you'll still get the right amount of flies back. There are no bad flies in this swap so it's still a win win.

Ian

Hey Ian I am leaving for a three day conference today and unfortunately won't be able to mail my flies before then. I will mail the package as soon as I get back. Hopefully that isn't a problem...

Hey Ian I am leaving for a three day conference today and unfortunately won't be able to mail my flies before then. I will mail the package as soon as I get back. Hopefully that isn't a problem...

No problem Jan you have until March 15th to get them in the mail. Have a good conference.

FishyboY,

Your flies showed up today, Thanks for the extras and thanks for joining.

Ian

thanks! hope you liked the extras!

Just a reminder that if you haven't told me your flies are in the mail please do so by Monday March 15, 2010. So far it looks like Bamagillslayer and 5 weight are MIA and not responding to my pm's. I'll still divide the flies evenly if they don't make an effort to get a hold of me.

Ian