Fly Tying
yellow bomber

Salmon/Steelhead junkies wanted!!

Any of you fella's/fellaette's up for a Salmon/Steelhead swap?

Bugs, Bombers, Eggs, Wets whatever makes that Silver dance :devil:

1. Sjo - TBD

2. Jeremy Parker

3. JohnP - TBD

Sure, let's get this thing a'swimming!

Pattern TBD

Any thoughts on a compensation for posting and packaging?

I wil send an adressed return envelop, but since I'm continental (born on the wrong side of the Atlantic) I don't have American stamps. Our Post doesn't do IRC, so I can Paypal, put in some extra flies, some extra materials, whatever. Just let me know.

When will be the due date??

Grtzz

Sjo

No set due date, lets see how much interest we get and decide from there.

As for return postage lets leave it up to the sender. Seeing I'm in Canada, the only thing to watch out for is a thin package, if it doesn't fit through the infamous "slot" there's a huuuuuge jump in postage cost. Not to worry though we'll definitely get something figured out.

Glad to have you aboard Sjo, looking forward to seeing some flies from over there :cheers:

No set due date, lets see how much interest we get and decide from there.

As for return postage lets leave it up to the sender. Seeing I'm in Canada, the only thing to watch out for is a thin package, if it doesn't fit through the infamous "slot" there's a huuuuuge jump in postage cost. Not to worry though we'll definitely get something figured out.

Glad to have you aboard Sjo, looking forward to seeing some flies from over there :cheers:

I'd like to be in this one, I'm in Ontario Canada. Let me know if it flies :yahoo:

Blessings,

Jeremy

I would like to be in this one, depending on the details.

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest right now. Maybe it would be better to pull this swap and try again in a few months, when people are thinking about fall steelhead and salmon runs.

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest right now. Maybe it would be better to pull this swap and try again in a few months, when people are thinking about fall steelhead and salmon runs.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :crying: :crying: :crying: steelhead run starts in 3 weeks in Ontario :crying: :crying:

Please people join :crying: :crying:

:crying: :crying:

Jeremy

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :crying: :crying: :crying: steelhead run starts in 3 weeks in Ontario :crying: :crying:

Jeremy

Yep same thing i'm thinkin, how bout you tie up six patterns and i tie up six patterns and we swap em that way

I would like to get in this one. If it flys count me in also. When is the due date???

Fishing for chrome drop backs right now.

Jrbean1

Jeremy

Yep same thing i'm thinkin, how bout you tie up six patterns and i tie up six patterns and we swap em that way

Cool just who ever is here right now I have no problems tying a dozen or two just say the word so I can get tying!!

fishing in 2 weeks and 6 days and 15hours :yahoo:

Jeremy