Fly Tying
NJFlyMAn

Post pictures of your fly fishing buddy

My lucky salmon magnet on the right and his buddy. Pretty sure he's part beaver too lol. He pulls small trees out to the shore and chews on em all day happy as a clam.

Nice looking dogs but they look like they've done something wrong, either that or there waiting for food. Great pic

Only cause she was jealous that I posted all those pictures of her brother (the real fishing dog of the family). She gave me sass :crying: and told me she wanted to be shown off too. So here is the non fishing tennis ball nut of our pack.

Introducing Briar Rose McDonald

post-25345-1272313237_thumb.jpg

I have 2 fishing buddies. The first one I hardly ever go fishing with out her.

th_Frankandtinaswedding002-1.jpg

The second one,my daughter, she ask me to take her fishing everytime she comes to visit. Can't wait to get her out in a yak.

th_0411091159a.jpg

Dan

My lucky salmon magnet on the right and his buddy. Pretty sure he's part beaver too lol. He pulls small trees out to the shore and chews on em all day happy as a clam.

Nice looking dogs but they look like they've done something wrong, either that or there waiting for food. Great pic

Yep, thats the "holy s***, he's got treats" look lol

Does she have one blue eye and one brown eye Cheri or is that just the shadow on her face? Pretty dog!

Steve

Yes Steve, she is Bi-eyed with a bad paint job! Typical 24/7 border collie.

Here are a couple of my niece and nephew. They and their older brother have all caught their first fish with Uncle Bob. Little Nicki looks a bit trepidatious but you should have seen the bass he once pulled from this impoundment on New Year's day. It looked like a big ole "southern" LM and proved that if you get a bass in the middle of a NE winter its going to be a lunker.

post-18764-1272379901_thumb.jpg

post-18764-1272379859_thumb.jpg

post-18764-1272379957_thumb.jpg

They had a blast that day sight fishing with spinning gear, a floating bug and some splitshot. Twitch twitch bam all day

Cute kids! How fun! I remember watching my own catch their first fish, nothing like it! I can not wait for my new grandbaby to get here! She is going to be Marmee's fishing pal for sure.