Fly Tying
Horseshoes

SCUD SWAP

OK zoom zoom flying your way. Except the prof his goes :scooter: through wawa and yellowknife... :eek: . Thanks everyone and I hope I put the right label on the right envelope.

P.S.

Sjo: My postie was wondering what your 1st language is in your country?

Not Yellowknife...they always reroute it to Peggy's Cove then on to Dildo, before it gets to Medicine Hat and then to me. I'll be lucky to see them by next spring. :wallbash:

A very nice box of flies arrived yesterday. :thumbup: Thanks to all the tiers and thanks to Horseshoes for hosting, going to try these in some Sierra lakes before they ice over. :D

geozip, atroutbum2, riffleriversteelheadslayer and fishingbobnelson you are very welcome in my swaps anytime. And that goes out to all of you. Devinkaradeema and ozzy1038 .. next time.. we will look forward to your nasty bugs.

OK thats 4 on a downward slant across your vast country. Lets hope the others make it in a timely fashion. :scooter: Well..from my corner of the earth anyways.

Got mine a couple days ago. Look out interior lakes!!! Thanks to all for the ties and special kudos to Horseshoes for another great swap.