Fly Tying
rich5665

Small Creek Swap

:dunno: :huh: So....they can get clear across the country....clear across the Atlantic to Europe...but they can't get up the coast 1000 miles or less to a Canadian province??? Now do you understand why ALL postal services make me want to go ..."POSTAL"? :gun_bandana:

got mine today. some terrific flies gang. another great swap, thanks for hosting Rich.

Mike

Flies arrived today...one word...NICE! I guess I have to take back all I said about Canada Post...nahhhhhh they still stink! Thanks for hosting Rick!

Mine are sitting up in Virginia as I am down in Georgia..... All these post are killing me in anticipation :wallbash: It'll be another two weeks till I get back to Virginia........

Mine are sitting up in Virginia as I am down in Georgia..... All these post are killing me in anticipation :wallbash: It'll be another two weeks till I get back to Virginia........

Man J , you don't know what you are missing...WOW!!!!! These are some fine flies by Gawrsh...really amazing....beautiful....LOL...getting on your nerves yet?!?!

Man J , you don't know what you are missing...WOW!!!!! These are some fine flies by Gawrsh...really amazing....beautiful....LOL...getting on your nerves yet?!?!

You just about made me drive 8 hours back to Virginia and than 8 hours back home just to get to the package! :bugeyes: haha

I'm glad everyones flies arrived safely. I was shocked to see how quickly they arrived to the Netherlands. By the way, the woman at the post office added up all the postage. One thing about us Fly Tyiers we really over estimate. The Post Office thanked us for helping with close their budget shortfall. :hyst:

:hyst: Did you add in the profits they make on "lost" items of mail?!?!? :hyst: Hope you had a great Christmas Rich and thanks for hosting!