Fly Tying
rich5665

Small Creek Swap

Rich, Keep the extra (my fly) for yourself. Now I'm not saying to keep all the extras (not my place to speak for everyone), but don't need to send the fly for bassbug back to me...get some use out of it.

Whit's flies arrived over the weekend. I was traveling so didn't get a chance to look at them yet. I should have everything sorted and everyones flies in the mail by Friday.

Okay. First thanks everyone for participating and sorry for the delay. My shower had a major failure; we had water in the dining room - lots of fun. I'm going to have to replace my ceiling and will need to asses the damage to the Bathroom floor as well. Anyway the flies are sorted and will go out on Monday. Thank you all for the extras, I really think your going to like the flies.

Great bunch of flies in my mail this afternoon. Rich, thanks again for hosting and thanks to all the tyers. My Spring fly boxes are starting to look gooooood. I wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season and a New Year of Tight Lines and Heavy Nets. :yahoo:

Got an email from school saying that I got a package. It's either this swap flies or the Christmas Swap flies. Won't be back up at school till Jan. so the flies will be waiting a little while on me. I left yesterday for home so the flies were just one day away from getting to me before I left haha oh well. Thanks for hosting the swap Rich :yahoo: