Fly Tying
bentflyrod

SECRET SANTA SWAP 1010!!!!!

I hope everyone had a good Christmas! Thanks you to everyone who sent extra's to the swap meister. I do fish the flies that you send, but this year most of them were used for swapper's who's flies did not show up and one set that I must have sent to someone in canada.

I did receive one fly that was TOTALLY OFF THE CHART!!!!!! It is from Rifleriversteelheadslayer and it is amazing. THANK YOU very much Paul. It was totally unexpected. Brother, you are awesome.

post-1246-1293376372_thumb.jpg

post-1246-1293376382_thumb.jpg

BFR

I still want to know who has received flies and who has not, please let me know!

BFR

thanks bfr for doing this again you did a great job and thanks to all who got in I got a nice set of flys from someone to tag I have to look back at the pics and who got the set of my flys I hope u like them

merry chirsmas to everyone

FC

Hi FC! Those would be Rich 5665.

Anyone who did not have a name with there flies and does not want to go through the photo's can ask me!

BFR

I was happy to open my Secret Santa package to find a selection of flys from Breambuster. They are very nicely tied and I can't wait to fish them. Thank you Breambuster, and thanks to BFR for all the work that went into playing Santa!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and best wishes for the New year!

Mike.

I opened my flies tonight since I'll be traveling a good bit of the day tomorrow. Very nice! Thanks, Secret Santa (Flytyer14) and thanks Santa! Great job BFR. My first time in this swap, but I really enjoyed it. Must be a LOT of work for the 'meistet' to host this one. Where do you come up with all the extra boxes?

Take care

BB

I hope you liked them! :) I should'a put some bass flies in there.... :(

Still waiting in Windsor Canada, but accepting Canada Post is among the worst in the civilized world I am not surprised, and am still hopeful.

Steve (fly tryer)

Opened up two packages, one a sweet fly holder and the other a sweet dozen of dry flies from

FishingBobNelson........ :punk:

thanks.............

2Bonthewater

Santa brought me a realistic field cricket tied by Fred. Outstanding job, Fred.

Thanks BFR for another great swap.

Later...

I took the box out of the tree and I got a fantastic box of flies by vtflyhack. I think santa did good in choosing these for me. Perfect for my waters. Thanks BFR for hosting.!!!!

Canada's Border Patrol officers finally let Santa cross the border and deliver a great set of fly's from Stonefly 1.

Great job Chris and thankyou.

Once again Tim thanks for hosting

Steve (fly tryer)

Canada's Border Patrol officers finally let Santa cross the border and deliver a great set of fly's from Stonefly 1.

Great job Chris and thankyou.

Once again Tim thanks for hosting

Steve (fly tryer)

:bugeyes: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Two more set in Canada and we will be good!!!!!

BFR