Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fly_fischa

Small stream Dries for Tasmania 18#-14#'s

Received a nice set of flies from Li'lDave. Thanks for the extra saltwater flies buddy, look forward to harassing some local bream with them :thumbsup:

It's hard to believe your new at this small freshwater flies caper, keep it up and you'll be tying like a pro in no time :D

No worries karsten.... I'll be keen to see if they work for you... I do like the spinners... but they're far from perfect :whistle: Looking forward to seeing the rest :yahoo:

Simply gorgeous set of flies made the swim across the pond. Rockworm your flies are safe and sound, thanks for the extras, they're beautiful :thumbup:

I meant to have my flies in the mail by now, but work was really busy this week. I will make a sincere effort to get them in the mail tomorrow.

Flies went in the mail today. Hopefully they will arrive intact. :blink:

Thanks for the heads up John and Bob.

I'll keep you posted as to when your flies arrive. :D

Thanks for taking part in my first swap.

Karsten

Received 2 cool looking sets of flies yesterday from Fishingbobnelson and JohnP.

Thanks for the extras guys and for being in my first swap :)

With Student4evr's flies on the way we're only waiting on one additional set to complete the swap.

I got the flies mailed out today, i had to fight the polterguist for them first, but they are in the mail.

:headbang: Great stuff troutbum! Bit worried about that poltergeist though... Hope you don't send it down here to Karsten!

<_<

I got the flies mailed out today, i had to fight the polterguist for them first, but they are in the mail.

:headbang: Great stuff troutbum! Bit worried about that poltergeist though... Hope you don't send it down here to Karsten!

<_<

dont worry about the polterguist, it likes hideing the things in my apartment too much to travel, im always wondering where i put things, and since it cant be my mind thats going, , it has to be a polterguist. :dunno:

<_<

dont worry about the polterguist, it likes hideing the things in my apartment too much to travel, im always wondering where i put things, and since it cant be my mind thats going, , it has to be a polterguist. :dunno:

:blink: I can feel the anticipation... :scooter: They've got to be close now....