Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Swap: Your Favorite Bluegill Fly

Crazy work week; couldn't get flies in the mail until this morning. They should take forever to get to Chester. LOL. It would be embarrassing if mine were the last you get.

When I got in today there were two AWESOME sets of flies. We now have flies from Panama Red and Troutguy. Wonderful work, guys! Can't wait to try these out. And thanks for the extras! Whoo Hoo! Troutguy, the bass fly is AMAZING! Panama Red, the beetles are REALLY nice! Thanks so much!

Take care

BB

the flies are almost ready. i decided to tie a prince nymph . one day i as using one, after about 100 fish there was only a single strand of herl left on the hook and they were still killin it, i still have the retired fly.

bb, send me the address please.

No problem, professori.

Thanks for the info, Wetflyguy and Wes917. I'll be sure to let you guys know when your flies arrive.

atroutbum2, the addy is in your PM box.

I think I've replied to everyone, so far, who has requested an addy. If anyone needs it, let me know, & I'll PM it to you.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Take care

BB

Wetflyguy, your flies arrived yesterday. Sorry I didn't post it then. I'm still battling some kind of bug plus a very busy schedule yesterday. I'm "playing hurt" as they say. Pushing to do stuff that needs to be done when I ought to be in the bed, covered up to my ears.

Thanks for the extras. Great looking tie! Everyone is going to love these.

Take care

BB

Breambuster's sick?? Maybe the only time in a swap where I hope NOT to get an extra 'bug' back with the rest of the flies!! :sick: :j_k:

Here they are. I'll be out of town until Sunday but they'll go in the mail first thing Monday morning.

post-21899-1291352664_thumb.jpg

Hook: TMC 200R BL

Tail: Marabou

Flash: Red krystal flash

Collar: SLF dubbing and rubber legs

Head: Balsa wood painted by my girlfriend Becky

I left the rubber legs really long so everyone can trim them however short they prefer.

-Mike