Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Horseshoes

Fishable Favorites Swap

okey dokey, beings ya need one more ,I'll join, ifn's you'll have me. Fly ....the infamous "TBD"

lykos33 WELCOME, I was just wondering where you were. Thought the rain washed away your street. :boat:

tgard27 sorry, next time.

Ok we are full, Thanks for the quick response and I cannot wait for the beasties. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

To keep with the holiday spirit ..... the first set of flies I recieve gets a little extra something for a xmas gift. :whistle:

Flies in da mail in da mornin'...now we'll see if it's dishonest, thieving, Canada Post employees or them there US Postal employees that are swiping me flies enroute to their new homes....

Had to strap on the snow shoes and whip up the sled dogs, but got the flies to the P.O. today. Nice to live on the mild left coast.

lykos33 you are quick on the draw. I hope they reach also.

professori - all that warm weather and sunshine must give you lots of time to tie. I would buy the next round if I could have been sitting on the wall on Georgia Street to watch the demolition derby on the first day of snowfall. :hyst: . We used to get a hot coffee and sit on the wall and watch the figure driving. The look on their faces when they sped up to the stop sign , braked quickly and found their car kept going was worth a few pennies in bets.

Enough of that enjoyment at others expense :rolleyes: . Can't wait to see your flies.

lykos33 they arrived!!!!!!!!! Great flies and the extras are cool. nice job on the weave. You are the first to submit so you win a little something special in the xmas spirit. I'll post what it is on xmas eve.

2nd set to arrive will get a little little extra.

3rd set to arrive will get a little bit extra.

4th set to arrive will get a bit extra.

5th set to arrive will get an itty bitty extra.

6th set to arrive will get an itsy extra.

7th set to arrive will get something extra.

8th set to arrive will get some extra.

9th set to arrive will get a thing extra.

10th set to arrive will get one of them.

11 th set to arrive will get extra

12th set to arrive will get what falls into the envelope.

All will be announced on xmas eve.

I'm sending some Sierra Bright Dot flies. This fly is a must have for the Eastern Sierra, but I have had success elsewhere as well. I was planning on waiting to tie until after the first of the year, but then you threw in a bonus for early delivery........ :ph34r:

fishingbobnelson - I don't recognize the name but sounds great, I'll have to look it up. The delivery prizes are in the festive frolics of the holidays. Gotta have a little fun.

We know it won't be anything like this. :hyst:

Flies in da mail in da mornin'...now we'll see if it's dishonest, thieving, Canada Post employees or them there US Postal employees that are swiping me flies enroute to their new homes....

Did you listen to ' Information this Morning' on CBC this morning? It pretty well explained what happened to your packets.

Find out who is driving your mail. (not the postal carrier who walks to your door) They contract out to independent companies who they have never made have a security check. The parcels that are delivered to your door or the mail that is collected and delivered to the post office. Scary eh?

So find out who is the driver that is picking up or deliverying your packets and ask the individual if they would like to go hunting with ya. :hyst:

I would not have a second thought about shooting any thief. I lived most of my life in a city of millions in Florida, got ripped off one time..(I parked at a bar while I was fishing down the road a lil ways). I move to a lil Canadian town of a few thousand and in 5 years my vehicle has been broken into 8 times, my house once, and my mail stolen a few times. In my humble opinion it is because that the thieves and druggies here are not afraid of being shot if caught... a 9mm or .357 mag has a way of stopping BS! Long Live the right to bear arms, protect it my stateside friends and family! :gun_bandana: :gunsmilie: