Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Horseshoes

Fishable Favorites Swap

So you will tell me when it is time for me to worry? :wacko:

If they don't come today I'd say they are the first to get lost. You must have made some beauties if someone kept them :hyst:

fishingbobnelson 8:30 am knock! knock! They have arrived. What beauties they are. They have arrived the morning before the storm. Yup Yup another storm :P .

OK that is one more set taken care of..........

Are you anxious Horseshoes?

Getting to see the fabulous flies are a treat. You can't hold that against me. Just shows what a compliment it is to the skill of the tiers. ;)

My last two popper bodies are painted and sealed. I only need to add legs, hackle, and a tail. Should go out either tomorrow or Friday

Wow, smokinprice thanks for the update and I am going to add your popper to my box with the rest that I am going to try out this summer. I have a nice pool off a river and in there are lots of old stumps. Don't have to tell you how frustrating that type of water can be. There are some decent size trout down in there and they are not always easy to tempt them up. Most people I know spin cast and of course they cannot get near there.

I seriouslly believe no one will be disappointed with the flies. Did I say that it is getting seriously white outside.

It is a little over 2 weeks till due date, so from experience I would advise them to be in the mail real soon. The huskies are moving slower this winter because of the flucuations in the weather. :hyst:

Just have to say that the ftf tshirts are great.

I have an update and it is not a good one. This month has been pretty rough!!! I picked up a bug just before New Years and so far I have been laid up over 2 weeks. Yesterday was the first time I have been up for more than a couple of minutes since the 8th. I think I am around the corner but it is still going to take a couple of days to get back anywhere near normal. I have a lot of catch up on a lot of projects. I am not sure I can get everything done by the end of the month.

Frank aka Stident4evr

Ok, Student4evr might be a week late because of illness and I am ok by that. His flies are welll worth the wait and ..well..really, senority and a good standing in my swaps earns him an OK.

So..troutguy you are the only one I have not had an update from. We are ya?