Fly Tying
patrick carroll

Any interest in a gurgler swap?

mine went in the mail today too, I hope they find you doing well. We had some bueatiful weather over the weekend but I think it's all over with now, I hope this next wave of storms is nothing but rain so I will have some place to wet a line when it warms up.

received a great package of gurglers from CTeeter today.

chris, the extra flies are awesome , you put some time into those beauties. thanks, a million.

mother nature continues to go on a rampage. extra heavy winds in this neck of the woods. large trucks have been flipped by the winds , at least one truck landed on a car. use extra caution, stay warm, dry and be careful.

have a good one

pat carroll

Well.... Finally sat down and got started on these.... Tied 8 up last night and a few more today, should be done by the weekend, if I could get an addy I'll try and get them in the mail early next. Thanks for the host, cant wait til the weather warms up and i can get out on the yak and catch a few on these !!

I received awesome looking flies from jacktjl and kayakerstan. you "gurgler tyers" are in for a great variety of gurglers with a nice selection of colors. outstanding effort by all!!

1.pat carroll - california

2. mr.vegas - nevada

3. foambug - colorado

4. The Yman - tennessee- received

5. o2fsh - connecticut - received

6. c. teeter - missouri- received

7. yetavon - north carolina - received

8. kayaker stan - new york- received

9. jack tjl - pennsylvania - received

10. smokinprince - maryland

11. hufflehill - maryland

12. flyderaght - ontario

13. fish-skeez - pennsylvania

14. Mowestflyfisher - missouri- received

have a good one, pat carroll

Hey all sorry for waitin til the last minute on this........ Been busy ice fishing and tying gurglers kinda fell to the wayside. Needed to tie 25 between the foam swap and the gurgler swap..... 4 more to go and they're all done!

All will ship by tomorrow afternoon and will hopefully make the deadline.....

I have been getting a few replies in the last couple days, and it seems they all plan to have the

gurglers heading my way very shortly and should meet the february 15 due date.

so far, I haven't heard from foambug, a message was sent his way.

anxious to see the balance of gurglers, you are definitely going to be more than satisfied with

the flies. lots of talent in this swap. its a good un" !!!

have a good one and stay tuned

pat carroll

I know that breambuster hasnt been able to get ahold of him for the Terrestrials swap. He has sent him a few messages and such. You may want to talk to breambuster about it. Just saying

2 more packages of gurglers arrived today, from fisk-skeez and hufflehill. good description would be awesome!!! great mix of colors, what a goup of gurglers you all have sent. you all have done a great job tagging the flies.you did your homework.

mr.vegas and flyderaght have sent messages that their gurglers are on the way. still no word from foambug, the target day is getting close.

fish-skeez, I notice you are from my old stomping grounds, my wife and I went to leechburg high

school. I lived in schenley, at that time the kiski river was totally polluted. I understand it is now being fished, I find that hard to believe.

there are going to be a lot of "gurgler people" very happy with this swap. have a good one

pat carroll